Meeting Room Reservations
The Forrest Spaulding Conference Room #310 is located on the third floor of the Ola Babcock Miller Building. State of Iowa employees can reserve the conference room for meetings or events.
The meeting room is available during library hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., except state holidays. To request a reservation, submit a Meeting Room Reservation Request Form.
- Building and room are handicap accessible.
- Seating: Tables and chairs in rectangular layout. Note: Furniture is not allowed to be moved.
- Tables are wired with outlets.
- WiFi Internet access
- Upgraded technology for videoconferencing and presentations:
- Four mounted monitors on each wall (three 65-inch screens and one 98-inch screen)
- Integrated cameras and microphones
- Clickshare dongle for teleconferencing or presentations (users must provide their own laptops), or plug and play directly with HDMI cable (video sharing only)
- Assisted listening devices available for accessibility needs.
- Minimum number of users: 10 people
- Maximum capacity: 40 people
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Small refrigerator for storing drinks or food.
Miller Building Information
- Men's restrooms are located on the ground and second floors. Women's restrooms are located on the first and third floors.
- Drinking fountain available in the nearby rotunda.
- Vending machines and a microwave are located in a break room on the ground floor near the stairs.
- The Miller Building does not have a designated lactation room. Lactation rooms are available in the following nearby buildings: Capitol, Grimes, Hoover, Lucas, Public Safety, Wallace, Workforce Development.
Capitol Complex Information
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Capitol Complex. Visitor parking is available in designated areas around the Capitol Complex.