Meeting Room Reservations
The Forrest Spaulding Conference Room #310 is located on the third floor east side of the Ola Babcock Miller Building. State of Iowa employees can reserve the conference room for meetings or events.
The meeting room is available during library hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., except state holidays. To request a reservation, scroll down and complete the form at the bottom of this page.
- Building and room are handicap accessible
- Seating: Tables and chairs in square or classroom style for 30 people
- Additional seating available for observers
- Minimum number of users: 10 people
- Maximum capacity: 50 people
- White board with markers
- Wireless Internet access
- Additional audio/visual equipment available on request
- 80" television with a built-in computer for web conferencing
- 80" television can also be used as a projector screen with a VGA, or HDMI connector
- Food and non-alcoholic beverages allowed
- Drinking fountain in the nearby rotunda
- Men's restrooms are located on the ground and second floors. Women's restrooms are located on the first and third floors.
Capitol Complex Information
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the Capitol Complex. Visitor parking is available in designated areas around the Capitol Complex.
Meeting Room Use Policy
Users must agree to the Meeting Room Use Policy in order to reserve Room #310.