Open Access enables eligible Iowans to check out physical materials at over 600 participating Iowa public and academic libraries. As a result, Iowans have greater access to more library resources, more choices in library service and the convenience of using a library where they work, shop or visit.
FY22 Open Access Program (For current fiscal year)
FY22 Materials - For transactions July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022
- Open Access online report FY22
The FY22 form will be available in July of 2022. You can still login to view previous year's reports. Once available, use this report to file your Open Access transactions. Do not submit a printed report.
This page includes a link to the printable worksheet and instructions. Do not submit a printed worksheet. Use the Open Access online report for submitting your numbers.
- Updated 8/30/21 to add Struble - Contracting City
- Updated 11/30/21 to remove Sandyville - Contracting City
- Updated 5/5/22 to make a variety of changes
- Updated 5/6/22 to add Dixon, Donahue, Long Grove, Maysville, McCausland, Panorama Park, Riverdale - Contracting Cities
Contracting cities are also listed on the Open Access Worksheet, and on the Online form. This file can be used to see a complete list of all contracting cities and cities that contain branches along with the associated libraries. This list can change over the course of the year, so check back frequently for any updates.